A monthly publication which first started in the early 1900’s that provides news and insights for the international shipping industry. They have a global client base, requiring international shipping to multiple countries every month.
The client began seeking a new postal provider after experiencing delays and lost items during delivery with their previous incumbent.
• Required a reliable service with high on-time-delivery statistics
• Maintain international routes with a high service level which was still cost-effective.
• Delays and lost items with previous provider
MHI were able to provide efficiencies for the client, saving on time and cost. The client only had to send us their magazine and we took care of the rest.
End customer complaints have reduced due to successful delivery of the publication without delays. This has allowed for the team to obtain more time to focus on other tasks.
Since choosing to change to MHI’s services, the client has not looked elsewhere since, sticking with our services for years (2).
Our client produces official show publications for events around the world. This also includes pre and post-show promotion material, allowing for maximum awareness of the events.
• Our client was having issues finding a reliable supplier to ship for international events. In particular, the client required a solution into Asia that balanced service level and costs.
• The client is currently transitioning to becoming more sustainable. Therefore they required a solution that would reduce the amount of single-use plastic.
• Ensuring publication delivery before the live show.
With pre-established, reliable routes around the world including Asia, MHI were able to instantly offer a solution to the client.
Publications are sent using MHI’s eco-wrap to support the client’s transition into becoming more sustainable. This wrap is GMO and plasticiser-free and is made using potato starch. It is therefore 100% compostable and biodegradable, meaning it can be placed in the end users food waste bin once used. This wrap complies with the highest regulations and standards for home and industrial composting, BS EN 13432 and TUV, with approval from both the Soil Association and the Forest Stewardship Council(FSC).
With the choice of a variety of MHI’s postal providers in our network, our client was able to find a cost-effective solution that still met their service needs.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please ensure you have filled in all the necessary fields.
+44 (0) 117 977 6655
82 Feeder Road