Mail Handling International is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MHI may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page regularly to make sure you are satisfied with any changes. This policy is effective from 24 May 2018.We may collect the following information
Full Name and Job title
Contact information (including email, should you opt-in to any of our company communications such as newsletters or submit an online query)What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and, in particular, for internal record keeping to improve our products and services. To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, and information you may find relevant via the email address you provided to us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.Security
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, please be aware that we do not have any control over third-party sites. Therefore we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide when visiting these third-party sites, and, as such, those sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and read the privacy statements applicable to the website in question.Controlling your personal information
You have the following rights:
• The right to be informed – you have the right to be informed of the collection of your personal data
• The right of access – you have the right to request a copy of your personal data that we hold
• The right to rectification – you have the right to have any inaccurate information we hold about you corrected
• The right to erasure – in certain circumstances you have the right to have your personal data erased
• The right to restrict processing – in certain circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of data
• The right to data portability – you have the right to copy or transfer any personal data you have given us to another controller
• The right to object – you have the right to object to us using your personal data for purposes such as direct marketingContact Us
If you would like to contact us regarding this policy statement or find out more about how we handle your personal data, you may do so by contacting us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, contact us in writing at the following address: Data Protection, Mail Handling International, 82 Feeder Road, Bristol, UK BS2 0TQ. If you believe any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete please write to us at the above address or email us as soon as possible.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.