Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Mail Handling International’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 82 Feeder Road, Bristol BS2 0TQ.
Our company registration number is 3241562 UK.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• If you take part in any competition which is run on or through this website you agree to be bound by the Online Competition Rules and any other rules specified by Mail Handling International from time to time (“Competition Rules”) and by the decisions of Mail Handling International, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Sign up to receive your transit report[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Thank you for your signing up.