Reach the Letterboxes of Thousands
International Direct Mail has experienced quite the resurgence over the last few years. Even in the digital age, physical mail is as important ever to marketers & businesses alike. With customers suffering from email fatigue & the rapid growth of globalization, there is no better time to target a new group of customers in an overseas market.
At MHI, we leverage our postal rates with over 80 international carriers to ensure we give you, the client, the most cost-effective means of distributing your mail overseas. Whether it be a letter, a pamphlet, a brochure, or a postcard – MHI can be trusted to get them into your customer’s hands.
On top of this, MHI provide an all-in-one lettershop service, where we can print your piece of direct mail in-house, before distributing it to your customer base. All you need to do is send us the artwork – it couldn’t be easier!
Why our Clients are using Direct Mail….
- Higher Response Rate: On average, recipients keep mail for 38 days, with a response rate that is 37 times greater than email.
- Works Online & Offline: Effective as part of your integrated marketing strategy – driving customers to your online shopfront alongside using geographical targeting to drive footfall to your brick & mortar stores.
- Power of Personalisation: with hi-tech digital print, you can produce top quality variable content to link your targeted messaging to individual recipients.
- GDPR Compliance: Business that send direct mail can do so on the basis of legitimate interest – they don’t need to record consent from the recipient. This is perfect for engaging with both new & lapsed customers.
- Higher ROI: Direct mail works best where there is a relatively high customer lifetime value, for both acquisition & retention. It makes sense to target the biggest spenders with a marketing method that delivers a greater response.
Plan for tomorrow by starting a conversation with MHI today!Get in touch
What Clients Say...
“MHI handle all our overseas logistics amounting to hundreds of thousands of packages a year to 130 different countries. The service is reliable and flexible; so that if issues do arise in certain territories MHI have to capability to make changes with the routing to correct the situation.”
“Moving to MHI for our international post was one of the best things we have done, not only did we save money but we reduced our returns and delays. The team are all so helpful and keep me updated with any news within the industry so that we can act on it before it affects our customers.”
“Beauty Bay have been using MHI to handle our postal and tracked international mail services for a number of years. During this time together, our cross-border output has grown immensely and MHI have been able to handle our growth and change in requirements, in both routing options and the service level, including their back-office data that has helped our Customer Service team keep customers satisfied and informed.”
Beauty Bay Ltd.
Sign up to receive your transit report
Thank you for your signing up.